View Profile MindChamber

1,152 Movie Reviews

hahah very cute, and awesome Screamer voice!

that was insane. loved the visual, and that animation was buttery smooth!

that was alot of fun.. definitely miss the old school days pixel fight animations, and this one really brought back all the fun and flavor of those times.

279 Game Reviews

nice game, has real charm, and feels solid. And ol Octi found a side job selling warez!!

haha Ill be joining that kickstarter plz

squidly responds:

robot warez :o

nice work man, very cool

Butzbo responds:

Thanks MC! :D

your flash games are great!! I predict you're gonna make it big as a programmer <3

360 Audio Reviews

This is nuts man, really creative.. nj

really sweet! reminds me of some of the industrial levels in some of the older sonic games

DESHIEL responds:

It reminds me of back in the day when the "composers" just winged it :D

you just keep getting more and more amazing dude.. how is it youre not touring yet???

aaronmusslewhite responds:

haha thanks man, appreciate you still comin round to check my stuff out a lot!
But probably because of my inconsistency lmao

I've been producing with a local rap artist here tho named Ph4de who's getting pretty poppin on FB, check it out sometime if you're into rap at all :D!

418 Art Reviews

Haha excellent work.. love that painterly colors.. this would make a perfect Christmas card.. But X's and all

Clatform responds:

lol thanks man

this robo rhino is badass.. love the speakers.

nice work man,! really creative. I dig all the joints each leg have.. My brain is going nuts picturing this moving!

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

46, Male