Be a Supporter!

MindChamberMindChamber

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,501 Fans

NIMC#2: Veritas et Aequitas NIMC#2: Veritas et Aequitas

i really enjoyed this, but as a stage theme, it repeats abit, but not to the point of irritation, its subtle and would work well as backdrop music.. its bit too whimsy and castlecrasherish for the MindChamber robot.... Mindchamber is a robot made in the 1800s used by the Germans for war and captured by the Russians.. his stuff is more ominous with red army choir like backdrops... but you wouldn't know that cause i dont mention much of the robot anywhere..

HellboundDochi responds:

Thank you for the feedback. :) Looking back on it now, it would have been fun to have gone for a more ominous approach, and I would have loved to have made a choir heavy song.

Journey to Newgrounds Journey to Newgrounds

loving the medevil take on the endless handbag theme, very neat.. definitely feels like something you'd hear in an old Sega CD game..

Cruel Reality Cruel Reality

Nice work, greak flow, and really has a good message. Well done

Robotniks Revenge Robotniks Revenge

really welldone, and I love how you mixed in all the iconic boss themes into a single song.
only wish the drop was a bit filthier, but aside from that loved it

Family Member Fuck Family Member Fuck

hilarious with a great flow.

Milk Milk

haha, experimental awesomeness.

XS - Transforming XS - Transforming

Loved it, great build up and drop. the effect never overpowered the beat.to my favorites this goes

Jimmypig responds:

Thanks, the mixing was hell but it's good you think it works too.

Panic Zone Panic Zone

This is as filthy as fuck man, I cant brush the hairs standing on my arms fast enough.

FUCK!!

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks, MindChamber! It was you that scouted us, so we have you to thanks!
We release a free EP to NG every month, and we couldn't have done it without you. <3

The Fall of Heroic Dreams The Fall of Heroic Dreams

amazing composition. you definitely should re upload it without the dialogue. It would allow more animators to use it in their animations.

Into TheSouls Abyss Into TheSouls Abyss

amazing work as always, good to see you uploading