3spoopy5me (halloween trapstep) 3spoopy5me (halloween trapstep)

you just keep getting more and more amazing dude.. how is it youre not touring yet???

aaronmusslewhite responds:

haha thanks man, appreciate you still comin round to check my stuff out a lot!
But probably because of my inconsistency lmao

I've been producing with a local rap artist here tho named Ph4de who's getting pretty poppin on FB, check it out sometime if you're into rap at all :D!

Rig - Darnell Theme Rig - Darnell Theme

great job.. this beat in manic, and Crunk enough to do da Big D justice

The Upside Down The Upside Down

Loved it

PseudoSignal responds:

Much <3 chambery boii

Never Again Never Again

Hauntingly catchy and beautiful

[HadenTheCreeper]: Footsteps in the Aftermath [HadenTheCreeper]: Footsteps in the Aftermath

fuckin' lovely

Waves Waves

another wonderful piece;
everything I hear from you just hits me in the right places.

Hurricane (feat. MindChamber) Hurricane (feat. MindChamber)

hahaha fun man! :)

RealFaction responds:

The Poniishow Season 1 Ep 1 The Poniishow Season 1 Ep 1

ever considered voice acting? you got a great voice for that too

Poniiboi responds:

I mean yeah, but it's all about distribution (who's got the jobs and the money). I don't live in a town where the movie industry is, so I just yell on podcasts lol

Overdrive Overdrive

I short circuit into Menagerie of isolated hardcoded emotions and convulsions when ever I play this.

Ive seem to have wet my emotion.. chip,.... and I dont want it to stop

NIMC#2: Veritas et Aequitas NIMC#2: Veritas et Aequitas

i really enjoyed this, but as a stage theme, it repeats abit, but not to the point of irritation, its subtle and would work well as backdrop music.. its bit too whimsy and castlecrasherish for the MindChamber robot.... Mindchamber is a robot made in the 1800s used by the Germans for war and captured by the Russians.. his stuff is more ominous with red army choir like backdrops... but you wouldn't know that cause i dont mention much of the robot anywhere..

HellboundDochi responds:

Thank you for the feedback. :) Looking back on it now, it would have been fun to have gone for a more ominous approach, and I would have loved to have made a choir heavy song.