MindChamber

Filters may affect review visibility.

1,304 Movie Reviews

haha great, saved me from playing XD

This is ridiculous, love it 👍🏽

pretty stylish!
great designs and colors

354 Game Reviews

kick ass game, Its like MasterBlaster on steroids!

love the style and presentation. Looks like its over my head though ... maybe start with simpler puzzles so people understand the interface first?

Nothing is explained,. . you need to have pop up tutorials
That tell the player what each item is.. Similar to any program out on the market, if you hover the mouse over an icon or image it should explain what it does..

the instructions in child format is cute but very frustrating for someone who has no idea what is going on.

How about you make a video sovling a few of the puzzles?

crow-seeds responds:

The first level is simple though, don’t think I can make it simpler unless I put the output directly next to the input. Is there a specific part of the manual that you’re confused on? I’ll try making changes to the manual to make it easier.

It’s not for everyone haha, it’s a game that would appeal more to a robot than a human since it’s essentially writing machine code (real life robot language). Try experimenting or reading the manual some more! The first level can be done in 2 lines of code!

Edit: If you hover over the instructions, it tells you in English what they do! I'll make a video too solving the first level, got some pretty cool ideas on that haha.

Sharp! Awesome classic FF gameplay and great designs on those bots!

492 Audio Reviews

really loving the vibe in this

Hyenaedon responds:

Thank you!

toot!

RutraOfficiel responds:

lesgooo :)

nice filthy beat man

phantomnoiz responds:

its a fuckin honor bro thank you

819 Art Reviews

thats pretty badass

Niiice!!!

ha damn thats legit

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver