View Profile MindChamber

Just nutz..

Amazing and disgustingly wonderful

Haha that was damn cute

278 Game Reviews

That baby cry is creepy !!
I cant seem to feed her, any tips?

edit thanks for the tip,, youre right that second half is nuts! haha nice work

Notabla responds:

You have to collect three things around the house and then heat the whole thing before feeding her. :)

very cute, the monochrome colors bring back the fun days of neo geo pocket. nice work

Harlemblack responds:

Thank you, sir. Yes, the idea was to make a game with retro graphic style and the hardcore gameplay of arcade/atari games.

nice game, has real charm, and feels solid. And ol Octi found a side job selling warez!!

haha Ill be joining that kickstarter plz

squidly responds:

robot warez :o

364 Audio Reviews

Amazing how this tune defines my youth during the 90s.. great job

This was quite beautiful.. It immediately felt like something Philip Glass would've dreamt up .
really great for inducing powerful imagery and visual landscapes

Grandvision responds:

Thank you :) I haven't quite listened to Philip Glass but I'll be sure to check him out. Thank you for the comparison!

Aren't you one of the Moderators for Newgrounds?

I dig it. Reminds of those funky space games from the 90s..great atmosphere. good luck on the game too, sounds really cool, keep us posted posted

SourJovis responds:

Thank you! I'll keep you posted about the game!

442 Art Reviews

Beautiful work my man really came out awesome. Love all the intricate expressions and soft squishiness of Darnell nice work man

Luis responds:

Thanks! I had to reach back and go through the pico school 2 demo to see what sort of backgrounds would feel at home for the looping bit. It was originally going to be an outdoor scene. Then I figured it’d be more moody in a lonely corner of the subway or something.

Not bad man! Digging the Cheruby vibes

*toot!

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

47, Male