View Profile MindChamber

1,189 Movie Reviews

Dude you really should post your figures in the art portal❤️

awesom animation.. what do you think about grease pencil?

This caught me off guard, really cute.. I still get those wrong sometimes.. XC

frameslinger responds:

Wow, the big guy himself! Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed it! Now I'm really kicking myself for not getting it in before the deadline.

283 Game Reviews

fun game!. love the music and chill vibe..
Couldn't get to the moon no matter how many times I tried to come in slow.. Its a bit too close to the border i feel.. . The blue arrow pretty much didn't change direction until i was almost past it, which feels a lil too late.. perhaps a subtle line of trajectory in the background?
Also the tutorials don't mention the thruster controls anywhere. the last test in flight school can be passed by just hopping.

an abort button when you spin out of control would be nice too

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! The moon landing is tricky I agree! The blue arrow's angle is determined by the angle between the ship and the moon, which is straight up for most of the journey. I'm planning on adding a distance indicator though! Good catch on the tutorial, I'll add a note about the left and right thrusters :) The abort button idea is pretty interesting, I'll probably add that feature if I take the plunge and add custom ship building in an update or sequel, thanks for the suggestion! Maybe for now the little window guy could eject and parachute down xD

Thanks again for your feedback, it was very informative!

badass lil puzzle game with some devilish mechanics. really quite enjoyed this

That was a Blast..
the simple controls and mechanics really are deceptively deep and smooth..
Love the aesthetic, ClayFigher design with that lovely chromatic effect..
Please post some of the figures in the art portal I wanna see them closer.
I didn't use the controller until the Boss, but it really just icing to an already fun game.

365 Audio Reviews

great! podcast, SS has an awesome accent!

Oh heal yah, Lovin dat' Crunck babay.. really well done. that snazzymelody and Meows are just icing.. definitely belongs in a game like GatoRoboto...

LexRodent responds:

Thanks a lot man, glad you enjoyed it !

really really nice.. Im a huge sucker for Choir pieces and you balanced that with the beat perfectly.. It sounds like something you'd hear in the Void in WarFrame.

493 Art Reviews

Jinkies

KJimmy responds:

hehe

really sharp!! loving the reflections on the bot

nice job, the reflects on the metal come out great, reminds me of a mechanized version of 'Synj" Dan paladins OC

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

48, Male