All 1,235 movie Reviews

Butterfingering Butterfingering

Silky-fuckin'-smooth!!
Great colors n effects too!

Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark" Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark"

Not completely sold on your story just yet, but man that final fight sequence was fantastic.

Mums Room Mums Room

A work of art

The ONE Place not Corrupted by Capitalism The ONE Place not Corrupted by Capitalism

Nice job, love the poses . Nailed it

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

nice work guys, funny and pretty much indistinguishable from the actual show haha

RicePirate responds:

miss u b

NG's 20th Anni. Tribute NG's 20th Anni. Tribute

sorry for the late review, this came out amazing, so great and heartfelt

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you! :) it was a lot of work. I'm still proud of it. This is basically what inspired the NG Zero Hour game, well the theme and contest as a whole. I still want to start on that again next year. Thanks for being a part of this!

The fact it got Daily 1st is a first for me. I'm really thankful for this community. I'd love to do something like this again somehow. The artists and everyone else did an amazing job. I feel this really captured the spirit of Newgrounds. The spoken parts people did were really inspiring too, loved that. Thanks man!

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

wow that was really great! loved the colors, and the animation was ridiculous!.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Great visual gags and the animation is buttery smooth

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Gorgeous,.. tvpaint?

Bowz responds:

Thanks! It's Toon Boom Harmony.

Cream Cream

Thanks for uploading this masterpiece to NG,
wonderfully twisted.. was that Stamper being brought back to life in the beginning? :3