MindChamber

445 Audio Reviews

181 w/ Responses

omg

how fuck hahahaha, gasmasq gets possesed on second verse.

finally...

something not wack from you! >;c

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Leave Your Honest Opinion
Theres no Such thing as a MindChamber

this is super impressive

especially if you really are just 15. you definitely have skillz. I like it alot. would work great in a dramatic flash.

kinda hard picturing it used in a rap battle.. the operative word being battle. this doesn't conjure up any aggressive emotions whatsoever.

CKC2009 responds:

hmm yh, thanks, i guess i tried to do the exsact opposite of what everyone else was doing adn try and prove u dont need to be aggressive to win.. but ah well i think i have a fairly good song here too compete.. thanks

that intro was pretty hilarous

the lyrics were great, but really weren't battle verses . then again there no one to rap against lol. still pretty fun.

JEAH

KOA BABEH FO LIFE.. n stuff

DJ-Delinquent responds:

we run NewGrounds

at first I was like WTF

that first rap was terrible, and its definitely not guzzi. Guzzis more oldschool and over the top.. and sure enough, the second verse was guzzi's if you get a chance edit this, Guzzi is second not first.

both were hard to hear a bit. but Guzzi did it..

I wouldnt have submitted a verse either.

Exceptid KILLED IT.

I really liked RedMs style.

though I thought as it didnt fit for this, at least not in my ears,. The playful nature of it just doesnt scream battle yknow? but then again rules are meant to be broken, and he so gloriously. Icon sounds really hard though that one line towards the end of his first where he mentions redm just sounded fumbled. redm needs a better mike too.

damnn man

I got chillz. good god.

NimbusTheGeneral responds:

Very much appreciated fam.

you werent kidding about the vocals.

they are pretty terrible.

sounds like karaoke night in lil chinatown.

the track itself was a decent cover, but not particularly great.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver