Be a Supporter!

MindChamberMindChamber

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,469 Fans

All 1,480 flash Reviews

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

disturbing and sad. really bring the point home..

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

amazing video..crazy technique!!love the colors and designs.. cant wait to see what you can do with a story

The Pilot The Pilot

Fun dynamic poses, and a great art style, and I definitely loved the sketchy look

Pico: High-Fly Pico: High-Fly

fun animation and music, I dug it man nice work

Overcome panic attacks! Overcome panic attacks!

this was a great, sweet and very thought out animation. It should be very helpful to the people who still have anxiety. but I would like to address the fact that you removed all your other inspirational works. you see,originally when I was introduced to your animations it was an intention that I was going to scoff at the since they seemed awkward and even a bit pretentious. but after viewing them I saw that they really did have a lot of heart and a lot of sincerity put into them and since then I've been a fan of your work. I was blown away by your Leon the wolf live action, proving your ability to Direct and stage and shoot it was very professional. Then I was sincerely appreciative of all the effort you put into snow snow for Lucy. While your anatomy and your animation was still rough around the edges your story-telling and your heart was a sharp as ever. it always pains me to see when someone it removes that work from the grounds. Most of the time it's because they feel they're not being appreciated.. so at troubles me even more that you would think that some divine intelligence would be deem your work unworthy. I'm an atheist. but even I feel that there would be no God out there that would want their creation to squander the talents they gifted to them. Especially if those works were entertaining and inspiring to others. there's been plenty of times where I didn't feel like I will lift my stylus again and I've come back to your work several times and always been amazed by the amount of heart you put into them. I really hope you reconsider your decision. because calling your previous work "some meaningless crap" ,takes away the validity imposed by the people who feel your works are incredible.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

FrogMan and Pico FrogMan and Pico

a very nice surpise.
I really enjoyed this.. Its well written,didnt pull any punches about what the community at large feels has been missing from the site, but gives hope..

great job, you put a lot of thought and care into this and it shows

artistunknown responds:

Oh wow. I'm really glad you enjoyed this, MindChamber! It really means a lot to get praise from someone I've admired for years.

Thank you very much for the review! I'm glad all my hard work shows ;3

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Haha nice work..love your colors n style

JazLyte responds:

Oh thtop it you big thexy butter robot

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

nice work man, love the throw back look as well!

RED RED

digging the laid back music vibes.. went well with the awsome and zany animations.. this done in flash?

What I Hated About TMNT What I Hated About TMNT

Storywise it was painful, and verylazy.. Changing enough to make it seem orginal but stealing most if not all the elements from the Orginal movies..
Roof Fight scene? Check..
Ralph going on his own? Check...

Ohh OOOOH lets be clever!! instead of Ralph getting hurt and being saved by his brothers, lets make his Brothers get hurt and He saves all of them!!.. High Five.. StarBucks Break..

Visually it was great, the turtle designs sucked, but what can ya do.. you gotta sit back and just let it all ride, like a bad LSD trip so you can laugh about it later

rubberonion responds: