Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,205 Fans

All 1,461 flash Reviews

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Rated 5 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Nice work man, crazy amount of detail! You cant see everything in one viewing, love that.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

Excellent work on the animation and details Osuka. The song was a bit too cheesy even for me..But you worked with what you had and made ana amazing video as a result.

Osuka responds:

I liked the song a lot XD, now seeing the video a few months later the release on Youtube I see some details I could work more. Like making Ridley a little smaller so he can be in Smash Brothers hahaha

Dad VS Bots Dad VS Bots

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 20, 2014

I liked it..

I thought you had some really fun bosses, which had a buch of different levels of attack, which kept things interesting.. Im not sure if I like how you slid back when you got hurt, and the jump animation didnt feel right, but aside from that, you show alot of fun creativity with your multi tiered bosses, nice job!

FiendMachine responds:

omg ^^ Thank you
I'll improve my animation ^^

Skate R Die Skate R Die

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 4, 2014

Really loving your artstyle, your abilities have improved alot

SpeedoSausage responds:

thanks, dude!

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 7, 2014

"started from da boddumn" haha this was great, I had a laugh

Operation: GFT Operation: GFT

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 30, 2014

Like a great lover,you come on strong and passionate,but then busted your nut early..still was pretty great tho

JesusAcHe responds:

Lol. Yeah, I guess that's a nice way of putting it. Thanks a lot for the comment and review :)

Mission to Zorbatron Mission to Zorbatron

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 29, 2014

really loved all the fun squashing and streching you pulled of with the aliens.. nj

CoolDrMoney responds:

that took the longest fuck the aliens

Save the Date Save the Date

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 29, 2014

if more girls did that, the world would be a better place :) nj

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 16, 2014

haha that shit was crazy man, great animation, lovin your new shit, you really evolved man

JazLyte responds:

Thangyuh my brotha, much appreciated. Only took 80k and 4 years of being told shit I probably could've found out on the internet eventually, woo!

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight