Be a Supporter!

MindChamberMindChamber

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,253 Fans

All 1,467 flash Reviews

Construxon Time Again Construxon Time Again

trippy, wonderfull, and amazing. Love all the nods to the orginal commercials too. loved it

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

power and well written. only distraction is the young voice not fitting the older character, but aside from that amazing quality and detail

The Dojo Collab 2 The Dojo Collab 2

Fantastic bits of animation.Love all the care put into the timing and poses on pretty much all of them...everyone involved really had fun with these.Great collab.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

fantastic bit of animation and storytelling..love the personality in this one the most of the series. great job

Dry Spell Dry Spell

hahah I dug it, nice work, and pretty funny

Udav DDT Udav DDT

nice work man, its like a hardcore version of the short story 'metamorphosis" thoroughly enjoyable

undertoon responds:

thnx man

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Nice work man, crazy amount of detail! You cant see everything in one viewing, love that.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

Excellent work on the animation and details Osuka. The song was a bit too cheesy even for me..But you worked with what you had and made ana amazing video as a result.

Osuka responds:

I liked the song a lot XD, now seeing the video a few months later the release on Youtube I see some details I could work more. Like making Ridley a little smaller so he can be in Smash Brothers hahaha

Dad VS Bots Dad VS Bots

I liked it..

I thought you had some really fun bosses, which had a buch of different levels of attack, which kept things interesting.. Im not sure if I like how you slid back when you got hurt, and the jump animation didnt feel right, but aside from that, you show alot of fun creativity with your multi tiered bosses, nice job!

FiendMachine responds:

omg ^^ Thank you
I'll improve my animation ^^

Skate R Die Skate R Die

Really loving your artstyle, your abilities have improved alot

SpeedoSausage responds: