Be a Supporter!

MindChamberMindChamber

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,389 Fans

All 1,477 flash Reviews

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Haha nice work..love your colors n style

JazLyte responds:

Oh thtop it you big thexy butter robot

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

nice work man, love the throw back look as well!

RED RED

digging the laid back music vibes.. went well with the awsome and zany animations.. this done in flash?

What I Hated About TMNT What I Hated About TMNT

Storywise it was painful, and verylazy.. Changing enough to make it seem orginal but stealing most if not all the elements from the Orginal movies..
Roof Fight scene? Check..
Ralph going on his own? Check...

Ohh OOOOH lets be clever!! instead of Ralph getting hurt and being saved by his brothers, lets make his Brothers get hurt and He saves all of them!!.. High Five.. StarBucks Break..

Visually it was great, the turtle designs sucked, but what can ya do.. you gotta sit back and just let it all ride, like a bad LSD trip so you can laugh about it later

rubberonion responds:

I laughed pretty hard at "high five... Starbucks break" haha

Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

man,.. look at you go! you just keep getting more demented and your animation keeps getting more sophisticated as they go!. awesome work!

Otherworld - Quiet Luke Otherworld - Quiet Luke

excellent rap backed up by an amazing video. love all the effects and rotoscoping. great job to you and your crew Tristan

"Diptera" "Diptera"

cant believe I missed this when you upladed it! excellent entry man, and amazing animation

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

incredibly powerful, superbly paced and wonderfully directed, .. definitely an amazing piece of animation and desrves to be seen by many people. bravo

Christmas cat Christmas cat

haha that was great

Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

Welcome back Hayabusa!!! haha love the new animation and details man!

shadowcounter responds:

Thanks! I work an awful lot now, so it's a bit harder. That and loving my xboxone. lol. Already doing backgrounds for episode 2. I want to do it a bit closer to the original, as far as scripting.