Be a Supporter!

MindChamberMindChamber

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3,362 Fans

All 1,472 flash Reviews

Otherworld - Quiet Luke Otherworld - Quiet Luke

excellent rap backed up by an amazing video. love all the effects and rotoscoping. great job to you and your crew Tristan

"Diptera" "Diptera"

cant believe I missed this when you upladed it! excellent entry man, and amazing animation

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

incredibly powerful, superbly paced and wonderfully directed, .. definitely an amazing piece of animation and desrves to be seen by many people. bravo

Christmas cat Christmas cat

haha that was great

Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

Welcome back Hayabusa!!! haha love the new animation and details man!

shadowcounter responds:

Thanks! I work an awful lot now, so it's a bit harder. That and loving my xboxone. lol. Already doing backgrounds for episode 2. I want to do it a bit closer to the original, as far as scripting.

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

your physics in flash is unparalleled man! this is gruesomely satisfying, great work!

mmankt responds:

hah thx man;) just good old box2d used in a more ambitious manner ;)

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

great nod to the old days of rare, love the easter eggs and music.not sure if you can get 60 Clefs but I have a feeling you were trolling there haha.. nice job

Construxon Time Again Construxon Time Again

trippy, wonderfull, and amazing. Love all the nods to the orginal commercials too. loved it

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

power and well written. only distraction is the young voice not fitting the older character, but aside from that amazing quality and detail

The Dojo Collab 2 The Dojo Collab 2

Fantastic bits of animation.Love all the care put into the timing and poses on pretty much all of them...everyone involved really had fun with these.Great collab.