MindChamber

690 Art Reviews

350 w/ Responses

31 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

very nice, really love the armor details and edge lighting

Dr Doom Stars as Grumby cat.. Nice work though

this is great.. your colors are excellent

G3no responds:

hey mc, thanks a lot
man

this looks really badass, cant wait to see it in motion

this came out great, awesome colors ans style

like your style, very fun n loose.

nice work, looks like you rigged her too, how do you feel about learning in blender? you liking it so far?

Hyptosis responds:

It's pretty alright. I've messed with other 3d software and so far it is my favorite. I relaly need to do more in it but it's time ocnsuming and isn't paying the bills :P

Im a big fan of loose styles and designs, so this on really calls to me, Id even say you couldve gotten a bit looser with it, but I know you're just dipping your toes in at the moment :3

nice work

JamesLee responds:

Yeah, I definitely could have taken it further. It's crazy how difficult it is to just make the hand move a certain way when it's so used to being more precise. I'll see if I can whack out a few more and develop the style a bit.

excellent work, really loving the details, the wiring at the knees and neck are great

deathink responds:

yeah, that took a while, but it was worth it.

amazing love your skintones

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver