MindChamber

787 Art Reviews

389 w/ Responses

32 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

awesome !

very intricate and stylish Love the teeth and smokestacks.

Kinda reminds me of the sharkticons from the first transformers movie

NicKoLa93 responds:

:D Holy .... Sharkticons? i wasn't born yet when they come out! but i've searched on google, yeah, they are pretty similiar.. omg i'm so disappointed, i was sure it was an original work... dam, they are almost the same. Gotta draw a better one then.

im hungry

would he keep smiling at me like that if i ate him from the bottom up?

Leigh responds:

Yes. He'd look directly into your eyes and smile the whole time. Could you do it?

hmm

I always thought beta fish went in the other direction, due to their constant fighting and maiming :(

JakBaronKing responds:

Betta Fish prefer complete isolation.

And I believe that one's heaven is an environment that adapts to you.

nice

looks like a fun lil doodle you have here. nothing really impressing, the volume is pretty flat, as if this was a crab that got run over.

but it looks like you had fun making it, so kudos

JamesKnox responds:

tanks

lol yes.

yes it is

AWESOMEDJ responds:

Someone finally commented! Oh and I am a big fan of your videos! (Not in a gay way.) Oh and go on my blog and look at my last message there's something there for you.

gravity defying boobs!

love the skin tones and color

serloiously great render

Love the details paid to the reflections on the material. and its a really great pose

this is great

excellent style, and design, also love the expression.

purefey responds:

Thanks! I'm glad I made it into the collab, this one's just an easter egg though. :/

nice job man

Lovin your style.

hahah

now we know how GirlChan would look like if Madhouse took over.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver