MindChamber

782 Art Reviews

388 w/ Responses

32 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

why is he missing feet?

are you simply omitting parts you cant draw, or is this bandit a ghost? its pretty obvious this was heavily reference. Even still the volume on the sloppy hatchet job you did with the shading is distracting and ugly.

The bend on the left arm is flat, theres no forshortening or volume on that forearm, making it look almost cartoony. same goes for the hand and its lack of bone structure.

learn some anatomy.

Ive seen 16 year olds in highschool with better a better grasp of the human anatomy.

get back to them studies.

amazing work

reminds me of some of the crazy backdrops from the Lupin series, love it

I came in here...

ready to de-mod some art mods haha, nice work

haha shit!

That just looks all around epic man! even has that Ridley Scott coloring I love so much! :)

Osuka responds:

WOW that a huge compliment XD
THANKS

OMG delicious

and I LOVE Eva Mendez! YUM

sweet!

since they all started on NG, I guess that makes them good NG members as well! ^_^

whooooooo

there ya go, mann I love it, so raw!

some of the creepiest shit ever.

nice work.

Solid work, just not any fun.

Its obvious, that you know your craft, solid line work, amazing colors. Its like you know all the rules of the artbook. Mechanically. None of your works ever have any real motion, or life. Not one piece is dynamic or contured or,, fun
This is the closest image you have to something in motion, and its feels motionless.
the only other attempt at a dynamic pose was the Naera-Pinup, and that was a disproportionate mess.
We know you can draw, now make that shit come to life.!!!

god this amazing!

You got such control over this stuff ! I love the colors and details, and yet you do it all so loose great work

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver