MindChamber

456 Art Reviews w/ Response

All 1,014 Reviews

14 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

awesome !

very intricate and stylish Love the teeth and smokestacks.

Kinda reminds me of the sharkticons from the first transformers movie

NicKoLa93 responds:

:D Holy .... Sharkticons? i wasn't born yet when they come out! but i've searched on google, yeah, they are pretty similiar.. omg i'm so disappointed, i was sure it was an original work... dam, they are almost the same. Gotta draw a better one then.

im hungry

would he keep smiling at me like that if i ate him from the bottom up?

Leigh responds:

Yes. He'd look directly into your eyes and smile the whole time. Could you do it?

hmm

I always thought beta fish went in the other direction, due to their constant fighting and maiming :(

JakBaronKing responds:

Betta Fish prefer complete isolation.

And I believe that one's heaven is an environment that adapts to you.

this is great

excellent style, and design, also love the expression.

purefey responds:

Thanks! I'm glad I made it into the collab, this one's just an easter egg though. :/

whoa!

Best christmas Present EVER!!!

very cool man!!!

Galneda responds:

Excellent! I'm very glad you like it!

haha

nice eight pack homey!

time to hit them anatomy books :-D

TaraGraphika responds:

Yeah!!! First time MindChamber Review on one of my arts!!!

I'm GOing to the Library And going to read about Female Anatomy~~:D Yay!
hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe~~

Thanks!

not bad

looks more like a touched up photo than a drawing. maybe add more brushstrokes so it isnt so obvious how heavily traced it is

good luck

Artyluck responds:

Thanks MindChamber. It was a hard work for me. I started draw with colors (without outlines) not so long ago, it's just one step for my progress. I don't feel myself in natural way to draw stuff like portraits or something. Yeah, maybe I will add some, maybe it needs some more contrast. I was watching at girl's photo, but didn't used it as main layer or something, but I wanted at first. Well, I feel fine with the result of this drawing. Thanks for review.

I am the luck, lol! Cheers.

haha shit!

That just looks all around epic man! even has that Ridley Scott coloring I love so much! :)

Osuka responds:

WOW that a huge compliment XD
THANKS

I thought it was a female as well.

But thats the result of poor emulation.

Trying too hard to look like anime ,when anatomy and design are still an issue for you will lead to confusion like this.

Most anime characters are ambiguous, but you need to know why that is so before imitating that style.

arvalis responds:

First and foremost, id like to agree. Secondly, this is very old and i know it looks like crap. I wasnt trying to emulate anyone's style here, but was just doing my own thing. Also i cant stand being compared to anime, i prefer to fall under the videogame concept art genre. This was also before most of my life drawing training, so i have greatly improved.

hmmm

Set as new wallpaper :3

I think it isnt disproportionate enough. I mean dads really huge on top, she should be really huge on the bottom.

Sabtastic responds:

OMUGGAW, MAN. I LOVE YOU. 8D
You've gotta be at least partly behind all of these frontpagers, so even if it's not you, thanks!

*backbreaking hug* xD

I'm thinking i'll do a version 2 or something.
..Since this was so crappy, but still getting such great feedback <3

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver