MindChamber

787 Art Reviews

389 w/ Responses

32 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

just curious

did you actually build the statue yourself? from scratch and without any use of poser models?

VidGameDude responds:

ok, im not going to lie...the model came with the scene but everything else i made with the tutorial and it's wonderful integrated texture modifier of arch and design.

i will mention that in the other post.

so in truth i should deserve a 3/10 because i never stated i made the statue. the only thing i did with it is make the texture and the shadows.

ill be more specific next time.

frontpaged SOn!

thats whats up! nice work man very stylish

Nice!!

I love the angle and perspective on this one! has a great feel to it, and the outlines give it a nice sense of motion!

add more fun details!

TheShadling responds:

Thanks for the review mate.

hahah nice

that looks to be historically accurate

AlmightyHans responds:

historically?

haha

thats pretty hilarious,

really captures the characters.

sucho responds:

makin' memories, makin' memories
takin' pictures is makin' memories
capturin' little pieces of time

makin' em yours

and makin' em mine

You really kicked ass man

ITs one thing to be excited when I come up with a concept and watch it come to life. Quite another when someone else takes it further than you imagined.

That's what you did here man, thanks

AlvinHew responds:

It was truly an honour.

haha man thats great!

the work you've been puttin into your organic 3d has really been shinning lately,

keep it up man!

Osuka responds:

Thanks dude, Im really happy with the result of this character, always i was scared of making organics.

Now I need to learn how to manipulate Fire and Smoke for another render that i have in mind :D

seriously love your line work

everything you draw has that natural flow of motion. really incredible. I would love to see a cartoon from you one day.

jouste responds:

believe me i've really wanted to get into animation. just right now i can't see myself putting aside the time to get something cool down.

thanks so much for the high score MindChamber. it is always awesome hearing from you.

*super-secret-highfives*

haha poor baron has his hands full

very nice work, love the colors and lighting.

lol

worse trace job ever.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver