MindChamber

690 Art Reviews

350 w/ Responses

31 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

I thought it was a female as well.

But thats the result of poor emulation.

Trying too hard to look like anime ,when anatomy and design are still an issue for you will lead to confusion like this.

Most anime characters are ambiguous, but you need to know why that is so before imitating that style.

arvalis responds:

First and foremost, id like to agree. Secondly, this is very old and i know it looks like crap. I wasnt trying to emulate anyone's style here, but was just doing my own thing. Also i cant stand being compared to anime, i prefer to fall under the videogame concept art genre. This was also before most of my life drawing training, so i have greatly improved.

OOOOHHHMMMM

" The Ghost of Plankton Compels you!"

great shadows and volume. kid looks like hes gonna grow up to be an ugly fucker.

hmmm

Set as new wallpaper :3

I think it isnt disproportionate enough. I mean dads really huge on top, she should be really huge on the bottom.

Sabtastic responds:

OMUGGAW, MAN. I LOVE YOU. 8D
You've gotta be at least partly behind all of these frontpagers, so even if it's not you, thanks!

*backbreaking hug* xD

I'm thinking i'll do a version 2 or something.
..Since this was so crappy, but still getting such great feedback <3

man, is she ever the cutest

I love that little thickness you at to her as well.

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks!
It means a lot. :)

this is how id image...

..the show would look like, if Ralph Bakshi was in charge

haha nice

I like the size of his fist.

lookin beastly!

nice work!

nice

reminds me of the old looney tune cartoons we arent supposed to see anymore.

great job

I love how you nailed the proportions and style.

wow

I love how incredibly vivid and surreal it feels. Im also amazed on it just feels like a painting, something I definitely have trouble with.

Kamikaye responds:

Hey thx :D Glad you like it. With the painting style , well I think I start my pictures in a completly diffrent method than you do. I dont use linearts (cause I lack time and patience) when working fully digital, I think that is a difference.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver