MindChamber

690 Art Reviews

350 w/ Responses

31 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

haha I love it

its so zany and stylish

Tootmania responds:

Thanks!

this is pretty badass

you got a great vibe and incredible style man, keep it up

great work

as always your lines are defined and intentional, loads of impeccable style!

BizarroJoe responds:

But if there's room to improve... We have to achieve for it!
This time, I tried to be more easy on me. And it made me good...
It's really important not to press yourself too hard, but one thing is knowing and another really different one is to realize it...

I'm sorry for taking so much time in responding these comments. Yes this goes for everyone below, too.

Anyway, thank you for your support, bro. Semper fi'.

awesome !

very intricate and stylish Love the teeth and smokestacks.

Kinda reminds me of the sharkticons from the first transformers movie

NicKoLa93 responds:

:D Holy .... Sharkticons? i wasn't born yet when they come out! but i've searched on google, yeah, they are pretty similiar.. omg i'm so disappointed, i was sure it was an original work... dam, they are almost the same. Gotta draw a better one then.

im hungry

would he keep smiling at me like that if i ate him from the bottom up?

Leigh responds:

Yes. He'd look directly into your eyes and smile the whole time. Could you do it?

hmm

I always thought beta fish went in the other direction, due to their constant fighting and maiming :(

JakBaronKing responds:

Betta Fish prefer complete isolation.

And I believe that one's heaven is an environment that adapts to you.

nice

looks like a fun lil doodle you have here. nothing really impressing, the volume is pretty flat, as if this was a crab that got run over.

but it looks like you had fun making it, so kudos

JamesKnox responds:

tanks

lol yes.

yes it is

AWESOMEDJ responds:

Someone finally commented! Oh and I am a big fan of your videos! (Not in a gay way.) Oh and go on my blog and look at my last message there's something there for you.

gravity defying boobs!

love the skin tones and color

serloiously great render

Love the details paid to the reflections on the material. and its a really great pose

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver