MindChamber

974 Art Reviews

447 w/ Responses

31 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

love the picture

nice big expressive eyes, though I think your eyes are more squint y and catlike, and possibly a tad more farther apart. Aside from that, its pretty dead on.

you're such a cute boy :3

sucho responds:

OHHH THATS WHA-OH . HAHA OK. Stampy left that on my skype this morning and i was like wuuuuuuuuuuuuut

yeah, i noticed i kept them too far like the SECOND i uploaded. i always should let pictures sit around a day or two before i do that. and yeah, i've noticed i always look squinty outdoors and in photos because i'm NOT USED TO ANYTHING BRIGHTER THAN A BACKLIGHT D:

amazing work

loving that glow coming from the matrix,and nice work keeping megatron oldschool!

this is pretty badass

love the motion of it,

and the lil splash details work well

what no titties?

awesome submission,

Im really diggin that werewolf

TheShadling responds:

Thanks a bunch Mindchamber!

nice work

looove his beefy abs lol.

now color it please!

Fifty-50 responds:

I will sir. I will. I'll color this sketch with all my heart.

lol

nice headlights

nice work

definitely has that foolycooly/deadleaves vibe going.
those phallic lookin guns made me lol

Sashura responds:

this girl is definitely dtf

I was gonna ask

If Pac man had an asshole or if he excreted urine from his pores, and shit from his mouth, but your video answered that haha.

excellent work.

rules are for everyone right?

Ive seen you complain when someone is uploading trash, or art that you feel isn't worthy but then you get your sand in your vagina when the rules are applied to you

VidGameDude responds:

meh, were all a bit hypocritical in our lives, we cant all be perfect amirite?

see when someones is just fuckin around and then get front page is what i get all pms*y about.

but when your just submitting stuff for the luls and not expecting fp that's ok.

i understand and respect your view to my opposition in this matter so thanks for the review.

ooooo

toooo tracedd

diavoletto2 responds:

What you don't like? :)

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver