MindChamber

1,213 Movie Reviews

405 w/ Responses

61 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Not to sound like one of the nay-sayers....

...and I wont just slap you with a Zero, since these do take effort to create....

But these newer ones are loosing their bite..

By far the funnest one you Created are the original Clay animations and the First Resident Evil Clips..

My only suggestion is that you get more voice help and add alittle diverisity to it.. and take more time with the material.. sit down and write it out.. Mistery Science Theatre spent hours with a clip and pull out some funny bits.. Some of these sound like your just adlibbing as you go.. and if you that long enough its bound to get stale..
Just a suggestion, take it as you wish:)..

Knox responds:

actually how i do it,is i think of what hes gonna talk about and how hes gonna do it,then i just do it without scripting.
it comes out alot funnier that way,and thats how i did it with KM AND KRE,it dosnt come out as funny for some reason when i script it,check out KM1,thats the only one i scripted...and that SUCKED!
i know what im doing ;)

Very well done..

Very Professional piece of work.. The interactive extras where a real bonus..

timing and movement was represents the style very well.

The music turns this Flash into a piece of cinema.
great work the both of You.

Great Work!!

While I agree with you, this is your best work.. Your other pieces are also expectional!!.. The artwork is great.You have a nice eye for timing and compostion.. not to mention your one of the best Tween animators I've seen in a long time..

be proud!!

MC

Bleeg responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm a fan.

Holie shit Stamper!!

That was Hot!!! your skillz have improve
ten-fold!!!!

Must be all the right-wristed Action!!

great Job!!

Very Good

Overall A Really good effect.. I personally liked the destruction in the begining, as the shots flowed nicely.. I think if you plan on sticking with tween fight animation,you might want to consider adding Knee and elbow joints to your characters,..as the added flexibility will give you a mucher Smoother result..

Goodluck..

MC

djchrispy responds:

Yeah the only thing thats difficult about giving them joints is that its a smooth shade that i do, like a cell-shading ish method. If i did joints, it would be insanely hard to get the blends to match

JJJESSSUS

That was Good... you my friend have the Eye of a director!!! this was soooo on point.. and so exciting to watch I loved every action-soaked Second!!! and I'm sorry to say it but this Blows out the Mushroom Kingdom Flash by randy of DCVG ..though my only gripe would be your choice of 8 bit sprites insead of 16.. But I know that was an artistic choice... This was sooo damn well done.. You got me thinking of making a Video game flash of my own!!
great great job..

you did represent a Clip from DBZ rather well...

..It just goes to show you how sub-par the show really is.. almost fifteen to twenty minutes of the show consists of still shots and short looping animations..very poorly done show that can be easily replicated on any format,, and your flash just proved that..

My biggest gripe is ,.. regardless of the work it to you to copy this..
make your own original work.. I remember this clip, and you copied almost scene for scene.. there is no need for that.. incredible "and original" flashes like "brutality" by mcfretn as proved otherwise

Haunting..

As with or other flash, this is a haunting and desolate piece.. Something strange too.. I feel like there is pain in these pieces. though I may be wrong.. I want to learn more, about your culture, your country, and your history..

please continue to enlighten us..

Sincerly

Mindchamber

This was nice!

really really well done.. you have the timing down you you picked great angles for the shots.. my only suggestion is to take more time with the graphics.. and you'll own the portal:)

keep up the great work

MadFLeX responds:

lol..yeah i got lazy, it's true. but how do i own the portal when jose ortiz is around?=]

Very Very Nice..

This is a great testiment to your Directing ability as much as everything else...
the Timing,
pacing, shots,.. all impeccibly chosen..
Personally I like sprite based animations.. But Only if they have something more to offer than just the retelling of the story without the game... which I have been seeing alittle to much lately.....

This on the other hand is truly epic...

just finish the bitch already!!!:-D

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver