MindChamber

1,213 Movie Reviews

405 w/ Responses

61 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Another awesome episode.

I love your timing, and storytelling.

Im definitely going to ask Tom to get you , your own series page.

this is better than saturday morning cartoons

OmG!!

Pure GEnious!!

The pain! they must have gone thru!
how they done that scene in their play over and over!
how powerful, and indicitive of the world we leave in.

Shooting peoples feet to a beat, must have been a daunting task.!

mustive been soooo hard!! and what if the record scratched they couldve misfired!! OMG GENIOUS!!

you must.. MUST!!!! put in audio commentary in your next flash, or I simply wont watch it!! because I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR GENIOUS!!

SpikeVallentine responds:

hah okay, ew, i wont put an audio comentaryt. and you wont watch it, and you need to know more about my genius?

you have genius too. we have our own genius styles. our styles probably developed at a young age, all though were both still growing. we dont stop till we die. but just keep watchign/ hear my reponse to your reviews, thats the best you can do for now. wouldnt put a comentary thats redicluous. plus this aint no dvd, and i dont think too highly of anything with a comentary unless i spent a 100,000 budget.

that makes more sense to me.

look at the guy's feet. they're both fake. they've done this long enough times for him to get shot in his feet. now they just gotta be careful for his shins or knees, but thats rare. . but it all doesnt matter any more.

Pure Genious!

So funny! and playful and cute! and the idea to loop it was so original! how did you come up with that!???

and LOVE how you gave them both Dislexyia! that was masterful!

SpikeVallentine responds:

I'm happy you appreciate it!

loll! they were thinking one step ahead when they played the mirror situation.

I think of this idea just the same thing as i think of all my other ideas. My mind branches everywhere. if i think of one small entertaining thing, i want it so bad that my mind dashes around till it's satisfied.

It's not really a big project, this account is my practice/play around/ experiment account. Later i'll have one where i only submit huuuge stuff hahah. cause thse are all small and they are a "i just wanna do this idea!' type of submissions.

so i cant wait to roll down my sleeves. with that other account.

i'll make something else soon. right now im too busy till the 22nd.

'im excited

oh btw! for this new animation i thought of, i thought of it while i was skating. my ideas hit me any where in life, life it self inspires me.

how bout you mind chamber?

Thank GOD I have you in my favorites.

seeing an email stating there was a new flash up on newgrounds by u was like getting an early christmass present..

once again you make magic with sprites. AND you show your own artist skill with some of the smoothest interfaces on the planet.

thanks man

very imressive!

you improved my friend!! I liked how you kept the ubers hands close to their body just like the original.

also your blood effects and smoke effects were fantastic.

you improved alot man.

your fan Chamba.

Zwickel responds:

FAN???!!!! OMG LOL haha, thats crazy 0_o

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it! Hope to see more from you man!!!

Your fan, Zwickel.

very nice!!

I loved the 3d art mixed in with the 2d action it was nicely done

very exciting!

hahahah

that was hilarious, man just great

wow!

you really out did yourself this time.

excellent timing and effects and angles all across the board.

gonna go watch it again! ^_^

HAhahahaha

haha "what?" hahaha

JohnnyUtah responds:

I WANT ALL 10s YOU CHEAP ASS

Fun tribute!

Nice Job! I loved the timing and angles on this one!

very fun flash I loved it!

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver