MindChamber

181 Audio Reviews w/ Response

All 445 Reviews

really awesome, very mellow and atmospheric

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks a lot! ^_^ Yeah the Dark Cloud series is really known for making music pieces like that so I really tried to do it some justice. Thanks for listening!

this is killer man, you nasty

Poniiboi responds:

ewwwwwwwww you nasty

this song is BAWLz!!

Bafana responds:

Biggest pair you've ever seen!

I liked how vinstigator sounded and flowed, butsaay kinda was just eating his words, and basically dribbled off beat at the end there, and this isnt because of his accent, it just didnt sound like he was rapping to a totally different beat.

and while I have no problem with racist remarks, but in rap I find it completely lazy. anybody can say n***a, and anybody can say wetback, but if you cant find a way to say it more creatively you're no fun to listen to.

Vinstigator responds:

Oh shit, a Newgrounds staff member/flash animating legend voting for me to win??? Fuckin' AWESOME! Thanks MC! Expect to hear more great battles from me soon!

great shit, you have a nice sense of melody and rhythm to your stuff, scouted!

AnalogByNature responds:

Thank you for doing the honour, sir! ;)

excellent use of the losing melody from BF3. I always hated hearing it, but if it sounded like this wont have felt as bad hah

ToRtiK responds:

Filthy! excellent buildup, wonderful drop! and the melody is so fun and addictive! great work

NocturneLabs responds:

thanks :D I'm glad it comes off as fun

jeez, you really have different voice for every occasion, pretty talented man, nice work

too short!

Poniiboi responds:

Thank you, my fav NG staff member! Yeah, I got the singin bug now, so I'll probably be doin more rock stuff along with these video game instrumentals I'm trying to do.

this is very hot, evenly paced and emotional. Couldn totally see this as a score for a movie or something. Im looking forward to the finished version.

LazyBucks responds:

Thanks mate! Big fan of yours! :)

scouted for great justice.. nice work

Eudorix responds:

thanks!

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver