MindChamber

218 Audio Reviews w/ Response

All 592 Reviews

you just keep getting more and more amazing dude.. how is it youre not touring yet???

aaronmusslewhite responds:

haha thanks man, appreciate you still comin round to check my stuff out a lot!
But probably because of my inconsistency lmao

I've been producing with a local rap artist here tho named Ph4de who's getting pretty poppin on FB, check it out sometime if you're into rap at all :D!

ever considered voice acting? you got a great voice for that too

Poniiboi responds:

I mean yeah, but it's all about distribution (who's got the jobs and the money). I don't live in a town where the movie industry is, so I just yell on podcasts lol

i really enjoyed this, but as a stage theme, it repeats abit, but not to the point of irritation, its subtle and would work well as backdrop music.. its bit too whimsy and castlecrasherish for the MindChamber robot.... Mindchamber is a robot made in the 1800s used by the Germans for war and captured by the Russians.. his stuff is more ominous with red army choir like backdrops... but you wouldn't know that cause i dont mention much of the robot anywhere..

HellboundDochi responds:

Thank you for the feedback. :) Looking back on it now, it would have been fun to have gone for a more ominous approach, and I would have loved to have made a choir heavy song.

Loved it, great build up and drop. the effect never overpowered the beat.to my favorites this goes

Jimmypig responds:

Thanks, the mixing was hell but it's good you think it works too.

This is as filthy as fuck man, I cant brush the hairs standing on my arms fast enough.

FUCK!!

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks, MindChamber! It was you that scouted us, so we have you to thanks!
We release a free EP to NG every month, and we couldn't have done it without you. <3

its pretty awesome, reminds me of a melody you'd in the menu of a Sonic game

TBM responds:

That's never bad! Some Sonic games had amazing music!

awesome mix of singing and da wubs, to my favs this goes.

VGSongbird responds:

Sweet. :D

Thanks for listening!

not bad, it got a little ominus towards the end there but I think its pretty close

SkuhPlew responds:

Lol I held my breath for most of it. In the end I just started getting softer... I wanted to redo it but. DEAR LORD. If all I do is redo. Bad things will happen.

really awesome, very mellow and atmospheric

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks a lot! ^_^ Yeah the Dark Cloud series is really known for making music pieces like that so I really tried to do it some justice. Thanks for listening!

this is killer man, you nasty

Poniiboi responds:

ewwwwwwwww you nasty

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver