MindChamber

430 Movie Reviews w/ Response

All 1,310 Reviews

11 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

you know ive been a huge fan of your work, so this is no exception . I cant wait to play this., your style and quirky humor comes through even in this short demo.

and I really really love that dynamic camera, makes it look like a fun cutout diorama.

great work Spike, love ya man

SpikeVallentine responds:

koo koo koo, thanks! We gon'e be done wit diz soon so you can enjoy dat soon enuf.
Juzz give us a bit more time. Thx.

Haha very cute, love that steamboat Willie style

Comick responds:

thanks man glad you liked it!

That was well said and of course well presented. At first I was wondering why you even attempt to address debunkers, naysayers, etc. What you do works for you and what you have done benefits all who care to listen, so why bother even giving these guys your attention.
But I think Im getting it ,you simply want people to feel the same as you, to think, be receptive , and open to ideas even if ultimately those ideas aren't something they agree with, at least they could hopefully say they listened objectively and respectfully. If they can at least do that, then you have already influenced them for the better.

Keep doing your thing man :3

RiverJordan responds:

Thanks Mindchamber! Great review!!

You're right on the money, this video is kind of an example, i wanted to demonstrate to everyone one possible way of dealing with things in a way that is loving, and compassionate. ^^

Sad and symbolic, nice work, very well done.

ShawnBranden responds:

My next film will be a happier one :) Thanks I really appreciate it.

this was dumb, and I quite enjoyed it, nj !

kalabor106 responds:

Great!!!
It's no use! Making it not dumb for me would of been odd.
Thanks

Nice work.really pro presentation.the sound design was on point as well. I definitely related to that.theres always that one client whos about artistic as a rock trying to put his stink on things,but really have no clue what they are looking for.

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, it was funny that while I was on the last legs of making this film we had one of those exact clients cause all kinds of drama for us and blew their budget right out of the water. The logo went through 72 designs before they settled on something, that something being near identical to the logo we were hired to update.

That was freakin crazy.i loved all facial expressions,and some of those walk cycles was just nuts.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

You've given me a very large happy.

holie fuck this looks fantastic, are camera pans coded ? I assum they are. I cant wait to play this and Im not a huge rpg gamer

SpikeVallentine responds:

"I cant wait to play this and Im not a huge rpg gamer"
That's a huge and great sign. And you are spot on, they're coded. My partner is amazing!

I thought he was gonna take a picture of himself and post it on facebook with like a "Im hurt Bad..lol"

but he just threw the phone away, (cause it was broke?) and he looked at something.. and it ended.

So feels like half a story

RobThanatos responds:

I wish I had thought of that.

As this was a school project, I had time restraints. This was meant to be more of a "test" animation.

nice work, those trippy effects mustve taken you a while. I wonder how many people will get that mk reference haha,

anyways nice job

Blordow responds:

i would of liked to elaborate even more with the effects, but I didn't bother. well you got the reference, so i am sure others will. i am only looking to please like minded folk :) thanksssss

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver