MindChamber

338 Game Reviews

117 w/ Responses

7 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

hahah

that was awesome.

FappingFriends responds:

yesh

sleepy and boring

shouldnt even be compared to geomtry wars. one suggestion might be to pick up the pace with the shooting and the enemies, then again I noticed slow down with more than ten enemies on screen.

Sucks So bad its GooD!!

All that was missing was a sponsored by "Awful Games" logo. with two dildos clashing./.

WWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I might be a sellout.... but I'm not a CHEAP sellout damnit

not bad

that game was pretty brain dead. but the music really made up for it.

for a bunch of tweened sprites the slowframe rate was inexcuseable.

alos the camera jumped right and left too violently to make any percision jumps any fun.

it kind had a Gish rapes alienhomind feel.
the death battle was the best part , tho all you had to do was stand underhim and you didnt get hurt.

TrueDarkness responds:

yeah, next time we're gonna just go for gameplay quality and performance over little effects that no one ever notices. The camera was an experiment, I thought it was good, but no one liked it so I guess not. We didn't refine this as much as I thought we did I guess. Next time :(

Holie crap

that was seriously bad.

I mean, there was no build up to the arrows, and they didnt even sync to the music after awhile.

serious rush job.

Meh

It was fun.. but IT AINT BETTERZ THAN BIRD-FACE LOLZ

not bad

You emulated Smash Bros really well, right down to the huds and using a coin to select your fighter.. but aside from that, the gameplay really drags. your characters all basicly have the same moves, minues the projectile, and you can barely juggle your moves so it gets boring quick.

good effort tho.

Sir-Davey responds:

You have no idea how much we had planned for this game. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a lazy ass when the deadline isn't 2 weeks away, so we couldn't add in as much stuff as we wanted.

Although I understand your point about the attacks being the same, I'll counter it by saying that there really is no use to making different punching animations: it's more of a waste of time. The similar attacks for Coffee and Strawberry were unfortunately all we could come up with in the 12 hours that we had left to polish up the game.

I promise we won't do the same mistake with TFFG 2. And thanks for reviewing!

good game needs polish

it was a fun game overall.

just some roughspots here and there that kept me from having a blast.

for starters , if you are running out of fuel during a combo you have no choice but to die. so you never get those great "at the buzzer" momments associated with games like these. let the player hit the ground before dying.

also most annoying is getting that inactivity pause screen during a combo.. It was annoying and mad no sense.

no effort at all.

The only effort visible was the new art by Eric Blak which you didnt even bother to Co-auth.

disgusting display of a making a quick buck.

ericblak responds:

He is co auhtored -_-"

You said

"I've made like, 4 games like this that play exactly the same with different sponsors."

seems like your the one who made a disguesting display of making a quick buck.

Nice shit review pal.

or was it a joke review. I can't tell.

very cool puzzle game

This game is well done, very engaging.

my only gripe is the visuals and sound.

Im sure more could have been done to make this look like a tree of some sort, I know it says sticks and rings but you mentioned this tree game in the art forum so I expected to see trees.

and the sounds make no sense, Sound of crackling wood wouldve worked better than the sound of moaning whales, or whatever it is you have there.

great game, just weak presentation.

Komix responds:

Thanks :)

Sorry, for creating these expectations. I just made that tree with that engine, but it wasn't planned to be like that in game.

This game is simplistic, and so are the trees. This is the new style I ve been trying. And I like how it looks. :)

Also, I like the sounds, cause they re unique. Cracking wood would never have that recognition effect.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver