MindChamber

338 Game Reviews

117 w/ Responses

7 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

cute, charming, and really slick game design..

dietzribi responds:

Thanks!

fantastic! great moves, satisfying hits and impact and really fun combo system
my only suggestion is to give the player collision boxes..so youre not phasing through the opponent or punching air on the other side... it makes a huge difference, and will make this feel more like an arcade game.
awesome work.. what engine are you using?

TheBlueHatted responds:

I used clickteam fusion 2.5, built the game from scratch.
And about the hitboxes, we might make that an option since i dont know how well it would feel for other players.
thanks for the review man :)

the groundwork for a very kick-ass brawler.,, what engine are you using?

Spagato responds:

Thanks! Game maker studio 2. The animations were done with Adobe Animate lastest version. We don't use pngs for the characters instead use swf files for the vector look.

amazing work, loving the speed and style, cant wait for the full release

well done.. I dont get all the jokes, but I love its charm all the same

PsychoGoldfish responds:

This is the "Are ya winnin' son?" of reviews, and I love it!

Looks like its beatable now... thats cool

nice work!.. super addictive!,.. the tankmen need a stfu option toggle though XD

BoMToons responds:

Thanks MC!

Ha ha, I can definitely see how the limited set of tankmen quips would get annoying.

Love the style of the cards and the readings are a great touch, very fun way to present art.

nice job really cute

squidly responds:

coulda used some big robots 👀

A decent start, that first demo was just killer. I know it's just in its prototype phase but it definitely needs some of those visual cues from the original. impact art when hitting enemies, some sort of dash effect. etc.
curious as to why you're starting all the art from scratch instead of building on the original.

Best of luck though.

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

This is an April Fool's joke version of the game :P it's not gonna look like this. I will say, we have some of the original assets, but we improved on some of them, while the original background was never uploaded to the Trello board by the artist for some reason so we couldn't use it and had to remake it, as well as remake Pico due to the programmer making the original Pico sprite but we made a better version of Pico that's different than this version.

The Pico Day version of the game will be different than this, this version was made by Anonymous-Frog as a funny joke version. Hopefully we'll have a trailer out sometime in May, but if you want to come to our Q&A livestream Wednesday night at 8:30 PM Eastern on my youtube and twitch channels you can ask us some questions live about it. @NGZeroHour on twitter to stay updated! :D

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver