MindChamber

337 Game Reviews

116 w/ Responses

7 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

The ads popped up over the continue button, I could play anymore. Power up my ass.

fortunacus responds:

fixed, sorry for this inconvenien, load it again please

aside from the screen effects at the end, this was really unfun to navigate. you had all these long corridors to navigate, the the movement didnt flow, and making a left or right move would stop the player in his tracks if you started to move forward.

I wouldn't even call it experimental, just looks like you were trying stuff out, didn't like where it was going, but didnt want to feel like you wasted your time so you threw it up, and labeled it as such.

nice work, really well presented. very smart lil gaget you made, im totally impressed.
Unless Im missing something I kinda wish the floppy disk icon turned into the name of the person being interviewed, because after reading a few you could totally get lost on who the read next if all you have to go by is the number of their floppy

deathink responds:

Yeah, you can only see the name if you roll over them right now, but I do want to add a next button soon, or at least a way to go back to the index and start where you left off.

I loved your first Tesla defense game, and this one is just as great! better art, awesome designs. Its a bit easy, but still a fun leisurely game.

its like patapong, minus the player input, and minus the fun..

decent brawler, the engine seems pretty solid, just wish the animation of the characters were a bit more interesting.

Lol Pure fuckin garbage. but hey I least you now have that money for your anus waxing, and hairplugs.. ROCK ON CW!!

Nice work! this was really a lot of fun to play, and clay rendered sprites were definitely refeshing! mustve taken forever!.
nice job!

Spudzy responds:

Yeah, it did take pretty long to do that. Cheers for the review!

nice work. plays really well, and the connection is smooth. Though you will probably need a player cap, as I went from 5 to 7 pages of players while i was playing. Now its saying loading 1 of 2 pages, but it never loads.

Mattster responds:

Yeah, a few people (including myself) have this issue... I believe it's something with the API D:

I loved it. Yes the animations and art could do with a bit more care, but I actually liked the fighting system, it was decent, and very in-depth. Some issues here and there with the timing of certain moves. and the combos, take a certain rhythm to get into them, but once you do its a lot of fun.
Love the attention to detain on the impact hit, effects and even the ability to combo into your super move. great work.

Godlimations responds:

hey cool, a comment from THE MindChamber :) Love your work man, and thanks for the cool comment, and point noted. :D

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver