MindChamber

368 Game Reviews

128 w/ Responses

8 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

I love the concept

very addictive and fun, Though I wouldve loved more game oriented upgrades, (like soundeffects. more complex enemies) the who idea was goofy and fun.

nice work

fun lil game, and its nice to see new stuff from ya weak!

heres a 1 for your 1% or work

the other 9 points went to that unknown developer

TriForce12 responds:

I have no problem with that.

nice job Mongloid

This game is asking me download an older version of flash,

awesome work

Loved the style and look, and the particle effects were awesome, and the game was very solid. Plan to go back and grab those medals!

Joelasticot responds:

Haha, thanks man. I can see from your profile that you already got the most essential medal!

Incredible looking game.

And I apreciate the concept behind the camerawork, I just feel that maybe it should be a bit more subdued, possible only showing a range of enemies within a certain vicinity. as it stands, the erratic camera makes it really hard to enjoy fully.

nice concept

but the controls were painful, and ultimately made the game unfun. for me anyways

you shoot the right arm

the left one blows up

OrangeGuy93 responds:

i made one animation for each part it
wouldn t it be boring to watch the same on the right arm and leg?

horrible

probably one of the worst games Ive played in a long time.

Laggy movement, terrible hit detection. trying worrying about the gameplay more and less about making sure the fuckin mochi ads work.

alot of fun

and amazing artwork, keep up the great work

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver