MindChamber

338 Game Reviews

117 w/ Responses

7 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

liked the game fun.

cant beat the last level though.

and you should mark the exits, its hard to be sure where you are supposed to leave from if there appears to be multiple exits.

since it was a test for the medals and scoreboards

where are the medals?

looks like the scoreboard works fine.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Aww mindchamber whydja do this to me? The reason for the medals is that they haden't been approved for several days, I couldn't wait anymore so I just said what the heck! (I pm'ed tom about it)

haha nice work guaiz

oh hai

finally

a game worthy of the AS logo.

amazing,. fun, simple. and really stylish. not to forget addictive.

such an amazing little piece of work

It was challenging and fun, and your art really oozes with style . great atmospheric time waster.

hahah

this is how bible class should be

the option to choice your genre alone

makes this the single most important flash gadget on newgrounds ever.

thanks so fuckin much, seriously

PoderOdunk responds:

You're welcome - how much weight can you put into getting it frontpaged? :P

i cant seem to log in

tells me my username/password is incorrect

not very fun.

to many random events makes this game more of a trial but luck than a legitimate fighting game. aside from sharing moves, the characters aren't unique or memorable, and the stand combo you do actually pushes forward making you disengage before falling off.

Its a clusterfuck of ideas thrown in without any real rhyme or reason, and ends up being a headache of a game that just inst fun to play.

incredibly fun and exciting

one of the best twitch games Ive played in some time.

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver