MindChamber

117 Game Reviews w/ Response

All 338 Reviews

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

amazing visuals.

not a fan of the guessing game, but I have a short attention span :P
I was memerized by the visuals though, which were amazing. great work.

Haha for some reason,. I was hoping mastermind would say.. "Cmon....hit me..... with your shot..."
"fire away"..

Idk, why but I wouldve found that funny :-p.

showing my age I guess.

anyways great work guys.

The-Swain responds:

I'll have to let your obsession with Pat Benatar slide just this one time :O

great engine

smooth and responsive and a rock steady framefrate.

good to you see you release something.

SESSNET responds:

Thanks Jose!

Tom Fulp is a very happy person

N5 responds:

everyone loves tom fulp!

That actually wasn't bad.

For the most part that was entertaining.
Nice to see you put your skills towards something constructive for a change.

good work,

ViolentAJ responds:

Heh. Thanks.

I have much to improve upon though.

very cool

While it was nothing to look at. There's still a nice little piece of code in here.
The choices were cool, and they stem together very nicely, and still make sense on top of all that.

I could totally see a large scale commercial version of this, where people could pick out their subject matter, and have the poem printed out on a custom card.

Vert responds:

Interesting ideia, I really hadn't thought of going comercial with this, much less in the manner prescribed, but it's certainly worth considering, even though implementing it on custom cards is probably way beyond my league (specially here in Brazil!). Thanks for the review and the suport!

Lol

jews, and their firearms.

Roffel. XD

FrostedMuffins responds:

Haha thanks buddy

well done

and very well thought out, I think this game should be used as a prerequisite to users being considered for Modship.

and any mod that gets under 50 should hang up their coat now,

lol

Little-Rena responds:

It's hard to get under 50, lol, thanks for the review ;)

hahah

that was awesome.

FappingFriends responds:

yesh

Sucks So bad its GooD!!

All that was missing was a sponsored by "Awful Games" logo. with two dildos clashing./.

WWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I might be a sellout.... but I'm not a CHEAP sellout damnit

not bad

that game was pretty brain dead. but the music really made up for it.

for a bunch of tweened sprites the slowframe rate was inexcuseable.

alos the camera jumped right and left too violently to make any percision jumps any fun.

it kind had a Gish rapes alienhomind feel.
the death battle was the best part , tho all you had to do was stand underhim and you didnt get hurt.

TrueDarkness responds:

yeah, next time we're gonna just go for gameplay quality and performance over little effects that no one ever notices. The camera was an experiment, I thought it was good, but no one liked it so I guess not. We didn't refine this as much as I thought we did I guess. Next time :(

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver