MindChamber

117 Game Reviews w/ Response

All 338 Reviews

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

this was great

great little stories and challenging puzzles

SpikeVallentine responds:

Yayyy!! Thank you for your appreciation! Glory to God. :)

bad time to release this.

Miami Shark basically takes this same concept and blows it out of the water.

Skeik responds:

Yeah, we released it earlier then Miami Shark because we knew people would make comparisons to it. It's pretty disheartening, the same thing happened with Scoregamites and BFF. We would be even worse off if we decided to wait a week or two. Honestly they're two very different games that just happen to have sharks in them.

By far

one of your most hilarious games to date.

Wiesi responds:

thanks!! :)

nice homage to CC.

Like the amount of detail that went into the backgrounds and the length of the game in total is pretty beefy. The animations however are downright painful. If it wasn't for the fact that you copied all the gameplay elements from CC from head to toe, I would've lost interest long ago. Considering that your rise to king/knight games were basically broken gameplaywise, I really can't give you props for gameplay, since you emulated CC.

I know its nice to keep all that sponsor money to yourself, but sometimes for the sake of the game you should bite the bullet and bring on a real animator.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you like it!

I am a real animator, maybe not a good one, but I'm real :)
I love doing animation even though I'm not that good at it...

I don't think I copied CC from head to toe. There are many games just like it out there, so I think I'm just in the same genre. There was a lot of similar stuff in this game than CC, because I love CC to bits and this is a tribute :)

Lol

that weak ending was such a cockslap to the face. you should lower the amount of beers needed.

I put my drink on the spacebar, took a shit, came back and I still had 20 to go.

Zachary responds:

n00b lol

heres a 1 for your 1% or work

the other 9 points went to that unknown developer

TriForce12 responds:

I have no problem with that.

awesome work

Loved the style and look, and the particle effects were awesome, and the game was very solid. Plan to go back and grab those medals!

Joelasticot responds:

Haha, thanks man. I can see from your profile that you already got the most essential medal!

you shoot the right arm

the left one blows up

OrangeGuy93 responds:

i made one animation for each part it
wouldn t it be boring to watch the same on the right arm and leg?

very nice

everything you do always has that signature sense of charm to it. Its always very personal and unique, I like that.

SpikeVallentine responds:

gee whiz. heh. Thank you. Glory to God.

nice work

you emulated RC proam perfectly, Rare would be proud :-D

LongAnimals responds:

People keep telling me this, but I've never played RC Pro-am :-)

"If reality is dependent on what each person perceives it to be,Then reality as a collective does not exist."~MindChamber
"Do not be defined by your conditioning, Otherwise the rest of the world will define your path."~IntraFace

Vector Life Giver